Friday, February 14, 2014

Love notes



Some Love Day clippings from me to you.

I feel like I could have written this article on love at some point in my life. "People will judge you based on how you put your words together." This. is. my. mind!

I discovered the most addictive chocolate candy. Thank you, Germany.

Why freckles and wrinkles are beautiful.

Just the sweetest old people in love. You must watch this. 

These cards satisfy my inner foodie.

My favorite love song this year. Mercer is a poet and an artist.


On my end, it's been a good day. I strolled down the lovers' bridge in Frankfurt during lunch break, snacked on chocolate, and was surprised with a delivery of flowers from a certain man across the ocean. Bonus points for intercontinental delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment